Unique Services for Sellers:
* Appraisal Style Home Valuation
* Professional Photographs of your Home
* Your Home will Have it's own Website
* More Internet Exposure than Any Other Company
Selling your home today involves many more strategies and techniques than it did just 3 years ago. This is due mostly because of technology, the internet, and an overwhelmingly strong desire of both buyers and sellers to be able to access housing information online. Our marketing plan for selling your home takes full advantage of these trends and creates MAXIMUM EXPOSURE of your property online.
The Online Marketing Plan is all about EXPOSURE. We know what are the most viewed real estate websites in the U.S. and we make sure that your listing is properly marketed on all of these websites. Here is our plan…
Essential to marketing a home online are good visuals. Potential home buyers searching online for a new home are looking through hundreds of listings on various websites. We need your home to stand out from the rest and this is done with Professional Photography and Video.
Each one of our listings (utilizing our marketing plan) will have a set of professional digital photographs using a DSLR Camera with a Wide Angle Lens to capture the full depth of rooms in a home. We perform post production activities also to ensure the photographs come out looking great. Furthermore, we take as many pictures as possible in order to enhance the viewing of the property online. Most real estate websites allow unlimited pictures to be uploaded to your listing.
Real Estate Video is becoming more common today as the prices for video equipment continue to drop. Also, in today’s world and with social media people like to the “Play” buttons of a video when they come across one of interest. Video is a great way to enhance how a property is viewed online to give a potential buyer a more “in depth” feel for the property. All of our listings (utilizing our marketing plan) will use a real estate video, also called a Virtual Tour, to market to potential buyers.
Once we have captured your home via Pictures & Video and listed it on the MLS we go into high gear with marketing the property online. In order to create maximum exposure for your home we need to promote it on the Top 10 Real Estate Search website in the U.S.
Once a property goes active, we manually enter your listing into the top ten sites which allow for listings to be entered into. This gives us maximum control over your listing’s data, pictures, and video links.
1. The CMA, Comparable Market Analysis: Study the recently sold comparable properties. Key word here is “comparable”. Try to search for properties that are as close to yours as possible, this will increase accuracy of estimating your own properties true value.
2. Valuing your Property: Look at properties within a 1 mile radius of your property and only look at sales which closed within a 6 month time period.
3. Pictures & Video: Make sure your Realtor gets professional pictures and video of the property. Professional pictures and video will attract more buyers online to view your property.
4. Online Marketing for your Property: Make sure your property is being marketed online. In 2013, more buyers are online than ever before searching for properties for sale. They often start their search online and don’t stop searching online until they’ve found the property they are looking for. There are several websites on the internet where a bulk of the buyers are searching for homes.
5. Interview Realtors: There are good real estate agents and there are others whom are not so good. Every homeowner deserves the absolute best to sell their property so interviewing Realtors really is the only way to find out more about how they will list and market your home. If a Realtor can’t produce a Marketing Plan for your property then you might want to consider another one.
6. Prepare your Home: Prepping your home for sale typically requires doing your best to make the property be “show ready”. Staging a property and making sure it’s clean and presentable is crucial maximizing a buyers impression with the home and to command top dollar for it.
7. Estimate your Selling Costs: Every homeowner should be familiar with the costs associated with selling your home. By working with a competent Realtor, a homeowner can get estimated closings costs, such as, real estate commissions, title fees, title insurance, legal and recording fees, etc…
Lovely home in a quiet neighborhood in Carmel with lot on a common area. Beautiful views out the back and private patio overlooking the common area. Spacious rooms includ...
Listing courtesy of Bellingrath Realty, LLC.
Beautifully maintained home in HIGHLY desirable Springmill Crossing! Updated kitchen with granite counters, island, & stainless appliances! Hardwood floors throughout m...
Listing courtesy of CENTURY 21 Scheetz.
This custom renovated home is within walking distance to downtown Carmel. The first and second floors have been completely remodeled with an open concept on the first flo...
Listing courtesy of Liberty Real Estate, LLC..
Lush landscaping and charming, updated curb appeal give way to a custom interior that perfectly blends entertaining with everyday living. The welcoming floorplan offers a...
Listing courtesy of Encore Sotheby's International.
Come see this stunning home that is one block from the Monon Trail and a stone's throw from the Monon Center. Spacious backyard w/sunroom. Great house in Carmel School Di...
Listing courtesy of Keller Williams Indpls Metro N.
House has been updated from top to bottom. OPEN concept in Kit/FR. Updated kit w/granite & New Appliances (See complete list of upgrades in attachments) LVP flooring th...
Listing courtesy of John Edward Schneider.
Urban living in the heart of pristine Carmel! Move right into this window-lined, completely updated (2018 build) 3 bed townhome. This light-filled END UNIT features both ...
Listing courtesy of F.C. Tucker Company.
Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. © 2022 Metropolitan Indianapolis Board of REALTORS®